Saturday, June 18, 2005

 

About my demonstration

My demonstration's theme is "How to enjoy the CoCoichi curry."
When I demonstrated it, I was very nervous! I tried to memorize all,but I couldn't. Sometimes, I forgot my line..... so I stopped to read it. Using PowerPoint slides is very good. Because I was helped my speech by it. And people who listened speech enjoyed slide. My classmate's demonstrations were very good! They had original theme, it expressed their characters. Very nice! I think Yoshimi's demonstrarion was best. Because everyone enjoyed her demonstration.
Next speech, I must more relax and memorize my line, speak more smily and happily.

Comments:
Hi!!
I enjoyed your speech and PowerPoint slides!! Your slides was very good. I like curry very much. So I wanted to eat Cocoichi curry after listening to your speech. I'll go there and eat soon!!
 
Hola! ?Que tal?
I have never visited Cocoihi. I wanted to visit there after I listened to your speech. But I can't eat hot and spicy curry, because I am a "neko-jita person"
Let's go to the Cocoichi someday!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?