Sunday, August 28, 2005

 

In the middle of my summer vacation

☆Berbeque In Yoshino River☆













 I spend middle summer with my highschool friends.
In August28th, we(I and my brassband 10members) went to Yoshino river in Nara to camp and fireworks.

 Yuri who is my best friend, and I were charge of buying meat and vegetables!
So we went to shopping in the morning.

 And then we ride train about 1hour, arrived at the river!

 At river, there were many people. We ate meat and vegetable soon!
We were very hungry!

 A
nd then we played in river for example, beachball and badminton.
We could find little fishes and tadpoles. I was suprised tadpoles because they were very very big!!! I had never seen such big tadpole!!! Tryed to catch them, but couldn't.  We went back childhood.

 Came on night, we did fireworks!! They were very beautiful and fantastic!!!

 We spent very enjoyable time☆☆☆


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?