Saturday, September 03, 2005

 

Let's Go To USJ!!!!


I went to Universal Studios Japan with my friends (kanako,chiemi,tomo) and overseas students!! I had worried about my English because I can't speak and listen well. Besides,I am very shy. But when I met them, I managed to introduce myself in English.

We rode many attractions! But there were many people in USJ, we had have to wait till riding. Too hot.....and too long!!! SPIDERMAN and JURASSIC PARK were very exciting!!! We spent ver enjoyable time!

I thought English was really difficult. I couldn't understand what overseas students said. So they said again and again. I couldn't last conversation! When they talked me, I managed to
hear and said, but their speaking is too early!!! Foreign people was fast to eat, speak and walk!! I got many things from them. I wanted to communicate with many country people. I must study English more!!

Thank you for coming my plan!
I appreciated Chris,Jo, Burton,kristine,Lawra,Patirich, Tiffany!!

Comments:
I like USJ too!!! I like the atraction'back to the future' the best. I think you spend a good summer vacation^^
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?